Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
1. Tuition is due in full on the first lesson of every month.
2. The amount due will be the same each month, even though some months have five weeks instead of four.
3. If a lesson is taken on the fifth week, that fifth lesson can be a make-up lesson for a previously missed lesson, or it can be a credited lesson for a lesson that will be missed in the future.
4. There will be no refunds if a student misses a lesson, regardless of the situation.
5. I will do my best to accommodate requests to reschedule, and the make-up lesson will take place at an alternate time/day within the week and not at the same time/day of the rescheduled lesson.
6. Make-ups are not granted for no-shows, so you must let me know that you will miss a lesson 24 hours in advance to receive a make-up.
7. Once a make-up lesson is scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled again.